Businesses of all sizes use the Internet to communicate with customers, vendors and to provide opportunities to work more efficiently from any location using computer-based tools.
Theft of digital information has become the most commonly reported fraud, surpassing physical theft.
Regardless if your business uses the Internet to connect to local or cloud based resources, or for using email or remote access, every business that uses the Internet is responsible for creating a culture of security that will enhance business and consumer confidence.
Your business should be aware of cybersecurity threats and you should have a cybersecurity plan and defenses to protect your business.
Contact Digital KeepSafe to help you establish cybersecurity plan. Call us today. 918-550-8082
The Internet and information technology are powerful factors in small businesses reaching new markets and increasing productivity and efficiency. However, businesses need a cybersecurity strategy to protect their own business, their customers, and their data from growing cybersecurity threats.
1. Train employees in security principles
2. Protect information, computers and networks from cyber attacks
3. Provide firewall security for your Internet connection
4. Create a mobile device action plan
5. Make backup copies of important business data and information
6. Control physical access to your computers and create user accounts for each employee
7. Secure your Wi-Fi networks and keep your routers firmware updated with the latest firmware versions
8. Employ best practices on payment cards
9. Limit employee access to data and information
10. Passwords and authentication
10 Cybersecurity Tips